7 Girl Students Fall Ill Due to Food Poisoning

0
359

Soro: Seven girl students of a private science college at Badakhuri near here in Balasore district were taken ill after taking food last night.

The students were later admitted to the Soro hospital.

According to sources, the students of the Radhanath +2 Science Residential College complained of vomiting and dizziness after eating rice in the dinner. The college authorities rushed them to the Soro Hospital for treatment.

Condition of all the students is stated to be stable now.