Anganwadi Helper Unwittingly Throws Boiled Water : Girl Injured

0
478

Bhawanipatna : A four-year-old girl sustained burn injury when an Anganwadi helper unwittingly threw boiled water on her at Patrabasa in Kalahandi district today.

Police said the helper of the Anganwadi centre Hema Gahir after boiling egg threw the hot water outside the kitchen where the girl was standing.

The injured girl was identified as Kausalya Thakur. Her condition is stable, said Dharamgarh DPO, Sunil Acharya.

The injured baby was admitted to the Koksara PHC and later shifted to Bhawanipatna government hospital.

A case was registred at the Ampani police station.