Fire Engulfs Two Pathology Rooms of SCB Hospital in Cuttack

0
485

Fire accident in the pathology ward of the SCB Medical College and Hospital on Friday has charred 2 rooms of the ward.

Many medical types of equipment in the rooms have been completely gutted in the fire. Air conditioner in the room has also been melted.

The fire accident was observed only after the locked room was opened in the morning. Preliminary reports suggest, short circuit might have triggered the fire in the locked room.

Fire fighters rushed to the spot and controlled the flames.

It is presumed that the locked room must have caught fire in the late night hours. However it is suspensed that, none in the ward observed the fire in the room.

A probe is underway and the total loss will be estimated.

 

SHARE

LEAVE A REPLY

thirteen + 17 =