Fire Mishap at Apollo Hospital in Bhubaneswar

0
993

An untoward fire accident happened at the Apollo Hospital in Bhubaneswar around 10 AM on Saturday.

It is reported that smoke was observed from the battery room on the fifth floor near the ICU (Intensive Care Unit).

The hospital attendants faced some harrowing time and had to shift the patients from the fifth floor immediately to the ground floor safely.

As per reports, around 20 patients had to be shifted.

Fire personnel reached the spot and averted the fire with the help of hospital staff. The glass of the window panes had to be broken to release the smoke.

The Police, too, reached the spot and an investigation is underway.

While it is ascertained, short circuit in the battery room might have triggered fire. Zero casualty has been reported in the incident.

 

SHARE

LEAVE A REPLY

1 × three =