Gas Cylinder blast, six injured

    0
    201

    Six people were injured in a cooking gas cyclinder explosion in Uperadumuka village near Tihidi of Bhadrak District on Thursday morning.

    According to sources, the incident happened at Narayan Nayak’s house in the village.

    The six injured were rushed to Bhadrak district hospital and later shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack, for better treatment.

    Apart from this, two houses were gutted in the fire caused by the gas cylinder explosion.