Koraput: Senior Couple Die of Electric Shock from Charged Clothesline Rope

0
720

An elderly couple died of electrocution from an electric charged clothesline rope at DP camp in Sunabeda in Koraput district on Thursday.

As per the incident, the elderly man hanged his wet clothes after the bath on the rope that had current running through it from an unknown source.

Later, his wife ran towards her husband after hearing his loud screams from the shock. The wife, in an attempt to rescue her husband, too received electric shock.

However, the grand-daughter of the elderly couple informed his father (son-in-law) after she found both her grandparents in an unconscious state attached to the live wire.

The deceased couple were rushed to the hospital and the doctors declared them brought dead.

Police, too, reached the spot.

LEAVE A REPLY

2 + 11 =